[Samba] azure AD Connect | passwords not syncing

Lesfourmisduweb blog at lesfourmisduweb.org
Fri Nov 11 14:00:55 UTC 2016

For my script :

https://github.com/sfonteneau/script_modify_password_googleapps_and_office365

Azure AD:
https://github.com/sfonteneau/script_modify_password_googleapps_and_office365/blob/master/script/office/officepassword.py

Another idea:
AD refuses to change a password on a clear connection.
It may be the same for the consultation of the hash?
Have you set up lts or ldaps with ad ?

The advantage of my script is that it does not require windows server.

Another advantage: "azure AD Connect" triggers a synchronization every
30 minutes. My script allows the password change instantly on windows azure.

Simon