[Samba] azure AD Connect | passwords not syncing

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Fri Nov 11 12:13:54 UTC 2016

That is a major bummer. :-(

Would it work any better, if I promoted our windows 2012 server to a
domain controller?

Or would that have all kinds of other side-effects..? (we're currently
running three dc's, all samba)

One side-effect I can think of: GPO's, in a mixed samba/windows DC...?

Any ideas what the requirements on the samba side would be, for samba to
be able to accomodate those azure AD Sync password syncs?

MJ