[Samba] Samba AD/DC crashed again, third time in as many months

IT Admin it at cliffbells.com
Thu Mar 3 20:39:32 UTC 2016

Thanks for your input, I could spin up a VM on a workstation but a) it
would be 32bit, and b) current samba ADC is on a 64 bit host... Not sure if
I could restore my backup there it not.

I think I can swap the roles of the current file server and another machine
to get greater resources to play with, so I likely will be implementing the
dual VM approach you outlined in the future but my primary concern at this
moment is to get the domain up again, they need access no later than 8am
tomorrow.

If I can get answers re removing the offending libs from /usr/lib I'll
hopefully me moving forward here in the next couple of hours.

JS