[Samba] AD DC as KVM guest on file server host?

Andrey Petrov petrov at solid-it.ru
Mon Dec 26 17:12:48 UTC 2016

helo Miguel.
i have a fiew production sites, where samba file servers running their dc
as kvm guests. No problems so far.
Pay attention for dc time sync on startup.
Shutdown (not suspend) guest on host shutdown.
Make shure that appropriate dns server is available for host and guest dc
on startup.

26 дек. 2016 г. 18:07 пользователь "Miguel Medalha via samba" <