[Samba] Verify that user replication between master and slave through the logs?

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:04:25 UTC 2015

I guess samba-tool can also reassure you when used as:
samba-tool drs showrepl

Another way to be very sure if you prefer burn CPU rather digging into logs
is:
samba-tool ldapcmp dc1 dc2 domain -U administrator

Where "domain" stand here to compare only domain part of Samba AD DB (ie
not DNS, config, schema...)

Thanks to Rowland to show me that (these?) command(s) weeks ago :)