[Samba] [SAMBA] Problems with joining a second DC to AD

Stephan Mattecka ste-fun_s at gmx.de
Thu May 21 10:41:58 MDT 2015

Hi Rowland and Louis,

I did try both of your suggestions, but nothing changed on DC2. I did check all the DNS-settings (resolv.conf and hosts), so that I don't think that this is the reason for the error-messages.

I did set the loglevel to 5 and will try to find the differences between both machines. These are just virtual machines to test the building of a AD-Domain before using it in real life.

Regards
Stephan