[Samba] Change user SID on Samba 4.1

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Tue Apr 28 14:50:14 MDT 2015

Greetings, Daniel Carrasco Marín!

> My problem with upgrades was with member servers. The upgrade process was
> fine and I can join the AD with any Windows machine, but when I try to join
> that AD with a Linux machine then it fails. I've created a new AD with same
> versions and configurations and I can join that AD with same servers that
> fails with upgraded AD.

Now, that is not a problem at all as far as problems go.
Please make sure you followed instructions in
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_a_Samba_AD_Member_Server and that your
Samba and Kerberos client configuration on a member server is correct.
Post contents of /etc/krb5.conf and the results of `samba-tool testparm` if
you did not manage to join the domain despite all your attempts.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...