[Samba] software deployment

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Tue Sep 23 08:13:12 MDT 2014

Everything major comes as MSI now. Adobe products, Java, Flash, etc. The only things I must script deployment for are MS Office (LibreOffice can be deployed as MSI), Firefox, and Thunderbird. Everything else comes with an MSI file that can be extracted from the EXE wrapper and deployed. I use a plain GPO for this. For FF, TB, and MSO I write startup scripts which I would be happy to share should you need them.

https://ninite.com
then if i need something else I write a script or use standard msi..
usually all I need is in Ninite

Lorenzo Faleschini
IT Manager @ Nord Est Systems srl
m: +39 335 6055225 | skype: falegalizeit