[Samba] replace samba with windows7

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Mon Sep 22 07:10:11 MDT 2014

Steve, I apologize. I re-read the entire thread and I see what you are
asking now. I misunderstood on my first read-through. I read it to be
you were unable to create a share on Samba. I now see that you're trying
to do so from Windows. I do not believe that is possible since my
understanding of creating a share involves changing your smb.conf then
restarting the Samba services.

If you are looking to automate this, would SWAT work with Samba 4?