[Samba] errors in replication after adding dns records. ( 4.1.7 )

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon May 12 03:27:06 MDT 2014

Ok,

Every restart on DC1 causes this message on DC2 ( samba-tool drs showrepl )

DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=internal,DC=domain,DC=tld
        Default-First-Site-Name\DC1 via RPC
                DSA object GUID: 2830b692-8424-4f56-9162-0e99f459be05
                Last attempt @ Mon May 12 10:59:43 2014 CEST failed, result 38 (WERR_HANDLE_EOF)

when i wait 15 in, its gone, no errors, then i restart DC1 again and the error is back.

Really no idee how to trace this one.

Best regards,

Louis