[Samba] lost rfc2307 settings in AD Manager.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon May 12 03:51:28 MDT 2014

On my DC at creation, i created my domain with the following line:

samba-tool domain provision --use-rfc2307 --use-xattrs=yes --realm= ... etc etc.

and it created smb.conf with.
idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

But when i now look in my AD User manager, no NIS options anymore.

Is there a possibility to add it again?
and can this be caused my the zarafa schema import ?

I use this one for the zarafa schema update.

zarafa_schema_add.sh DC=INTERNAL,DC=DOMAIN,DC=TLD /etc/samba/bin/schema/7.1.9/ \
 -v -H /var/lib/samba/private/sam.ldb -writechanges