[Samba] setfacl: Option -m: Invalid argument near character 3

Rich Webb rwebb at zylatech.com
Fri Dec 19 06:22:56 MST 2014

Matt,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm not trying to add the "users" group.  I'm
trying to add the "Domain Users" group.  That is the reason for the \ in
front of the space.  It's translated as a literal.  I think I could also
put quotes around it and not have to use the \ and the space.

The problem is getent group only is listing local unix groups.  I think
that is why setfacl is not able to add active directory groups to the
acl.

Rich.