[Samba] samba4 internal dns Server ddns for the reverse lookup Zone

Markus Roth markusroth1983 at gmx.net
Wed Aug 13 16:00:25 MDT 2014

Hi Steve,

thanks for your replay. I've found these artikel on
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Local_user_management_and_authentication/ss
sd. Two questions:

1. Sould i only type for the PATH-Variable on the shell "
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/samba/lib/pkgconfig/" ? Or should i edit a
special file to type that into that special file?

2. At next shoould i try Mehtod1 or Method 2?
If i need method1 do i have to install bind anymore?