[Samba] Samba 4.1.11 RPM building tools for RHEL 6 available

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 13:26:06 MDT 2014

I've built and made updated tags for my Samba 4.1.x RPM building tools
at https://github.com/nkadel/samba4repo/, especially the the
https://github.com/nkadel/samba-4.1.x-srpm with tags for the recent
secuity patches in the 4.1.11 release.

I'm not publishing RPM's because I'm not secure enough in my
environments for building and maintaining production binaries. I'm
making them because neither serfnet nor RHEL are publishing anything
more recent than Samba 4.0, and I wanted to play with 4.1 releases.

I'm not in a good setup to test it across multiple servers or as an AD
plug-in replacement, but it's available for anyone working in RHEL 6,
CentOS 6, or Scientific Linux 6 environments. Enjoy, and let me know
if the docs are unclear or anyone wants to make it a real production
build.

                 Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel at gmail.com>