[Samba] Windows 7 Logon Scripts To Not Run [Was: Four DCs, No Replication]

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Wed Aug 13 07:54:26 MDT 2014

I have dealt with GPOs for years. If Windows is unable to run a GPO, it
will log an error at boot and/or at user logon in either the system
event log or the application event log. Also, have you logged into the
workstation as an administrator and done "gpupdate /force" in a command
prompt? That is key to pulling in settings if you do not want to wait
for a refresh.