[Samba] NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED version 4.1.6-Ubuntu

JoergSorge technik at srb.fm
Tue Aug 12 09:15:33 MDT 2014

Hi,

I hope, I'm right here.

Since I using ubuntu 14.04, I cannot setup a simple share.
Always access is denied.
Also without any share-definition, I get this error:

smbstatus

Samba version 4.1.6-Ubuntu
PID     Username      Group         Machine
Failed to initialize session_global: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

Service      pid     machine       Connected at
Failed to initialize session_global: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
Failed to traverse sessions: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

Is there somebody that can help to fix this issue?

Regards Joerg