[Samba] NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED version 4.1.6-Ubuntu

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Tue Aug 12 09:53:53 MDT 2014

Here is a likely problem. Each DC has a different UID/GID for the B
UILTIN groups. If you carried the ACLs over, you may have carried over
incorrect ones. In other words, "Server Operators" may be 3000001 on
your primary DC, but may be 3000008 on another. I just discovered this
myself earlier today. Somebody on the list I was reading suggested also
copying the "idmap.ldb" over, or running the reset after syncing.