[Samba] Winbind question

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Mon Aug 11 09:49:37 MDT 2014

So you're saying that even though the ad backend is working, you'd still
have to do this manually? Mine all have ID's I entered manually, but I
do not have that many users. Is there possibly a way to add a script
that runs on user creation that will find the first free ID in a range
and set it for that user's uidNumber and gidNumber?