[Samba] Samba 4.1 & NAS & openSuse13.1 - wrong disc volume

Martin . atiliusm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:44:05 MST 2013

Hello,

I would like to ask you for a help. I have new NAS server (NAS325 v2), new
notebook and also new, just released, openSuse 13.1 where is Samba 4.1.

I want to share my data from NAS to Notebook (via Samba because of other
notebook with Win7 will access).

In NAS I have set public folder and this folder I have put in fstab in
notebook with a mounting point. All seems OK and after mounting I can see
and go through tree, I can create folders but disc space is shown "0B free
from 20MB". The disc is 3TB and I cant download there any file due to
missing free space.

If I access to NAS via FTP, I can do what I want - upload/download.

I have tried to figure out this via google but it is more difficult for me
than I am able to solve by myself.

Thank you for your ideas.

Martin