[Samba] Recently joined 2k3, shut down primary, seized roles, now have slight dns (maybe) problem.

Caio Zanolla zanolla at gmail.com
Mon May 6 06:52:22 MDT 2013

I can add and remove A records, SRV and CNAMES but not for DNS.
For instance, I cannot remove NS servers for top level domain and its been
causing me trouble as there are 5 NS records which 4 of them are stale
records with no server listening on them.

The strangest thing is mmc cannot even connect to the dns server (samba
internal).

Atenciosamente,
Caio Zanolla