[Samba] Recently joined 2k3, shut down primary, seized roles, now have slight dns (maybe) problem.

Peter Beck peter at datentraeger.li
Mon May 6 06:30:54 MDT 2013

On 05/03/2013 04:27 PM, Caio Zanolla wrote:
> Everything seems to be working fine except for dns management.

Hi Caio,

this is exactly the same issue I am facing and no solution so far.
It even resolves perfectly for existing dns records on the Samba4 server,
but no chance to add new records or connect with the windows mmc.

I am also very interested how to solve such issues. Or in general - how
to handle samba integrated dns issues in a production environment.

Regards
Peter