[Samba] "Samba 4" - "smbd"; "can't parse the PAC: NT_STATUS_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL" error but only for a single domain user ("Server 2008 R2" domain, "Server 2008" functional level forest).

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 03:32:34 MST 2013

On 8 March 2013 11:03, Tris Mabbs <TM-Samba201302 at firstgrade.co.uk> wrote:
> Hiya Andrew, Günther,
>
> Andrew, many thanks for following up on this.
>> Where did we get with this?
>
> Currently stalled, temporarily I'm sure, by my ignorance of "git" I'm
> afraid.

If you have no local changes, try this:

Change to the directory where you have the Samba git repository.

$ cd /path/to/samba-master
$ git remote add gd git://gitweb.samba.org/gd/samba
$ git checkout -b master-krb5pac gd/master-krb5pac

If you have local changes and don't want to learn more about git than
you need right now, clone the repository to a separate directory:

$ cd somewhere
$ git clone git://gitweb.samba.org/gd/samba samba-gd
$ cd samba-gd
$ git checkout -b master-krb5pac origin/master-krb5pac

Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>