[Samba] Win8 account sees its home share, but "does not have permissions to access"

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Jul 4 09:40:16 MDT 2013

Being a Debian user, I don't have to deal with selinux; I've got a whole
different set of problems. That being said, the 1st topic under
troubleshooting in the Samba wiki is selinux.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_Troubleshooting

Hopefully, you'll find something in there to help you.