[Samba] R2 2008 Windows Domain Contoller VS Samba

Chillara, Rama RChillara at emdeon.com
Mon Jul 1 13:19:17 MDT 2013

Hi,

We are using samba version 3.0.28 on Sun solaris 5.10 integrated with Windows 2003 Domain Controller.

It has been running for couple of years without any issues.

Recently the 2003 domain controllers are upgraded to 2008 R2 domain Controllers and the samba server that we currently have is not authenticating

With the new domain controllers. Could you please let me know which version of Samba works for the 2008 R2 domain controller on Sun solaris 5.10.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you,
Rama.

</pre>This message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not
the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error or
are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender by
return email and delete this message. Thank you.