[Samba] samba 4 samba-tool user encrypted password

Bruno Defrance bruno.defrance at gieres.fr
Thu Jan 31 02:34:12 MST 2013

Hello

"You cannnot currently do this via tools, but see
discussions on this list for examples of code that can set the magic
flags to allow this."

I m sorry but I dont find the "magic" code for injected {SSHA}password when I create user ?

I extract user password from LDAP Zimbra for syncro with SAMBA4 AD ...

My english is realy poor ... I'm sorry !

Can you help me ?

Thank you

--

	Ville de Gières