[Samba] objectClass:posixAccount missing

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Aug 30 11:30:41 MDT 2013

Al 30/08/13 19:00, En/na Rowland Penny ha escrit:

> The above was taken from:
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_4/OS_Requirements#Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_or_CentOS

Yes, I read the wiki before starting, I have all the dependencies installed

> Check that you have all the above installed and if not, install what
> ever is missing and recompile samba 4
> Also, it may help if you try another OS, no disrespect, but Mageia is
> not really what I would call a server distro and is probably not used by
> many people to run samba 4 on, so you will struggle to get precise help
> here (ducks as thousands of people reply saying I use Mageia ;-) )

Thank you, but I will do with generic help, I can perform the necessary
"translations". I tried other distributions and I found them lacking
(probably because I'm just used to mageia), usually the server packages
in mageia (and mandriva before it) have been top notch, samba 4 is not
packaged (yet) but it will be soon.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti