[Samba] OpenSSH auth in SAMBA4 LDAP

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Mon Aug 26 17:46:41 MDT 2013

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921913/en

>> But you can only choose the
>> NIS domain in that tab, if your domain was provisioned/upgraded with the
>> --use-rfc2307 parameter. Otherwise the required parts in AD were not
>> created.
>
> I used the instructions here:
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/samba-tool/domain/classicupgrade/HOWTO
>
> It doesn't mention the "--use-rfc2307" parameter ...

Hm. I thought I had added it there, too. I'm not sure about the
upgrading process yet (my last upgrade was longer ago). I'll have a look
on this. But reworking the upgrade HowTo is still on my list (work and
my real life doesn't leave to much time left for writing currently :-)).

Regards,
Marc