[Samba] OpenSSH auth in SAMBA4 LDAP

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Aug 27 02:38:10 MDT 2013

Al 27/08/13 01:46, En/na Marc Muehlfeld ha escrit:
> Am 27.08.2013 01:13, schrieb Luca Olivetti:
>>> In ADUC on Win7 the tab should be there (on XP you need to install
>>> something additionally if I remember right).
>>
>> Ah, OK, I'm on XP and I installed the tools here:
>>
>> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_management_from_windows#Windows_XP_Pro
>>

>> No unix tab
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921913/en

Thank you, I was missing idmu.exe

Now I can see the unix tab, but, whenever I click accept, it tells me

"Unable to modify the object property values. Check your credentials.
There could be a network problem. Active Directory could be down.
Contact your system administrator".

However, when I open the user again I can see the modified unix
attributes *but* the added user still doesn't show, unsurprisingly since
it's missing the posixAccount class:

# prueba unix, Users, wetron.es
dn: CN=prueba unix,CN=Users,DC=wetron,DC=es
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: user
cn: prueba unix
sn: unix
givenName: prueba
instanceType: 4
whenCreated: 20130827101804.0Z
uSNCreated: 7219
name: prueba unix
objectGUID:: Fwa13qYImEyNgXPAE0UU7g==
badPwdCount: 0
codePage: 0
countryCode: 0
badPasswordTime: 0
lastLogoff: 0
lastLogon: 0
primaryGroupID: 513
objectSid:: AQUAAAAAAAUVAAAAHRf8UdaAOYEc27Xqqw8AAA==
accountExpires: 9223372036854775807
logonCount: 0
sAMAccountName: pruebaunix
sAMAccountType: 805306368
userPrincipalName: pruebaunix at wetron.es
objectCategory: CN=Person,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=wetron,DC=es
pwdLastSet: 130220722840000000
userAccountControl: 512
msSFU30Name: pruebaunix
uid: pruebaunix
msSFU30NisDomain: wetron
loginShell: /bin/sh
unixHomeDirectory: /home/pruebaunix
gidNumber: 492
uidNumber: 10069
displayName: pruebaunix
whenChanged: 20130827103118.0Z
uSNChanged: 7234
distinguishedName: CN=prueba unix,CN=Users,DC=wetron,DC=es

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Wetron Automation Technology http://www.wetron.es