[Samba] Samba 4 as member server

Klaus Rörig kroerig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 06:34:28 MDT 2013

Hi!

I set up s3 on the fileserver now but I cannot connect to my share.

'wbinfo -u' lists all user
'wbinfo-g' lists all groups

getent also list the queried user.

But when I try to connect from Win7 to my s3 share, it asks for creds
but does not accept any. I cannot see any log entries.

What's wrong now?

Klaus