[Samba] missing libgnutls.so.26

Phil Quesinberry philq at qsystemsengineering.com
Thu Apr 11 23:40:48 MDT 2013

>So, I'm getting rather confused again.  You keep ripping your system
>apart, putting it back together again, and still having trouble.
Yes... very frustrating.

>Can we do this exactly one step at a time?
Absolutely - I pulled down the latest git from master and did as you said,
although 'git am patchfile" didn't work.  Based on some of the files which
were changed it looks as if the patch wais already applied.  Let me know if
that's not the case.

I built with the options you indicated but still get the same libgnutls
error when attempting to run pdbedit or samba-tool.

- Phil