[Samba] missing libgnutls.so.26

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Apr 10 17:52:23 MDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 12:10 -0700, Phil Quesinberry wrote:
> No I didn't do that... honest.
>
> I did a yum remove of python26 which also removes python26-devel and
> python26-libs and went around the system cleaning up leftover copies of the
> python 2.6 executable.  After that I re-installed the above packages and
> pdbedit worked once again.

So, I'm getting rather confused again.  You keep ripping your system
apart, putting it back together again, and still having trouble.

Can we do this exactly one step at a time?

After installing python26-devel, and then applying the patch I sent to
git master or 4.0.5 with 'git am patchfile', and running 'git clean -x
-f -d', and building Samba with:

PYTHON=python26 ./configure && make -j && sudo make install

 what still fails?

Please do NOT run install_with_python.sh, as you have a working python
on your system via the python26 package.

Andrew Bartlett