[Samba] libkdc-policy.so: cannot open shared object file: No (samba: message 1 of 20) (samba: message 2 of 20) such file or directory?

samba.to.anomalyst at xoxy.net samba.to.anomalyst at xoxy.net
Sun Nov 4 23:00:05 MST 2012

from bin/samba-tools, different error:

set_sys_acl_no_snum: SMB_VFS_SYS_ACL_SET_FILE returned zero.
ERROR(<class 'samba.provision.ProvisioningError'>): Provision failed -
ProvisioningError: Samba was compiled without the posix ACL support that
s3fs requires.  Try installing libacl1-dev or libacl-devel, then re-run
configure and make.
  File "bin/python/samba/netcmd/domain.py", line 398, in run
    use_rfc2307=use_rfc2307, skip_sysvolacl=False)
  File "bin/python/samba/provision/__init__.py", line 1930, in provision
    raise ProvisioningError("Samba was compiled without the posix ACL
support that s3fs requires.  Try installing libacl1-dev or libacl-devel,
then re-run configure and make.")
lllrjs at nvhencds1:/usr/local/updates/samba4/samba-master$ sudo apt-get
install libacl-devel
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libacl-devel
lllrjs at nvhencds1:/usr/local/updates/samba4/samba-master$ sudo apt-get
install libacl1-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libacl1-dev is already the newest version.