[Samba] Single sign on nivana

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jun 1 05:37:33 MDT 2011

Wel setup ldap with replication.
I have this setup and i use syncrepl for ldap replication.
This is working for 5 years now.
I manage my users and groups with the NT4 user manager.

Look here.
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/samba-bdc.html
I use this setup : PDC -> LDAP master server, BDC -> LDAP slave server.
My ldap slave is readonly.

I use debian OS.
look here for a nice example
http://www.server-world.info/en/note?os=Debian_6.0&p=samba&f=6
and look hier
http://fr33co.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/replicacion-ldap-con-syncrepl-en-debian-lenny/
if you need other language put it in a translator ;-)

Good luck.

Louis