[Samba] Need to Locate the GNU SMB Library Source Code

Bobby Baker bobby.r.baker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:11:24 MST 2011

Hello,

My operating system is Solaris 10.  I need the SMB Library Source Code,
which I need to rebuild.  I also need the smbvalid.a library located in the
/smbval directory,. and the valid.h file located in the /include directory.
I presume both of these files are contained in the library source, or will
be generated as part of the rebuild.

I have looked on the www.samba.org website, and downloaded the latest
version of samba, but these files are not in the download.  Please point me
to the location/link where I can download the SMB library source code.

Thanks,

Bob