[Samba] Server migration

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Jan 5 09:10:32 MST 2011

What I noticed while I migrated to a VM Centos 5.5 from a real machine. Be
aware to not use the pdc as time server. I never succeeded to
make this work. Meanwhile I am back to a real machine. IN my oppinion VM
in this case is nuts

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:03:11 +0400, "henri" <ciradhb.forward at laposte.net>
wrote:
> Hi all  (and best wishes for the new year to everyone :-) )
>

> I have currently a Samba 3.5.6 server that acts as a PDC and print
Server,
> with tdbsam backend, no LDAP at all.
>

> In a very next future, I will have to migrate samba to a new server (a
VM