[Samba] call for a forum to replace the mailing list?

Mac webreg.samba.org at panscend.com
Fri Feb 18 13:26:58 MST 2011

On 2/18/2011 8:40 AM, Geoff Winkless wrote:
> Apologies to Mac, who will have this twice - I didn't realise the list
> doesn't include a "reply-to list" header. :(

'
I may have to unsubscribe from this list. Not because you responded
twice, accidentally, while trying to help. That was fine and of little
consequence. However, I got an automated "out of office" response from
someone else and that got me thinking "what if I get hit with that
during a peak vacation time for somewhere?" Eek, my poor, filled up mail
server!

May be a forum would be better? If the regulars think the upside of a
forum outweighs the downside (not my call, just my 2 cents).

Mac