[Samba] Strange access problem after changing grout id number - SOLVED

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Oct 27 03:16:56 MDT 2010

Hey again,

I found the error: I changed the GID nuber for the group most users
belong to, but did not assigned that new GID to the users ....

Everything is working again.

	/Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt