[Samba] Oh, that is CAN'T print -- Re: Can print when logged in as domain user

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Sat Oct 23 19:08:03 MDT 2010

Perhaps some people were wondering from the subject what the issues were!

Obviously there is a solution to this. Either there is something NOT
right about my PDC setup or some special tool for getting the policies
set up right. There SEEMS to be a need for a special policy to allow
domain users to access the local printer or to access a printer share...

I am NOT using LDAP for the PDC, all users are Linux users with their
own /home/user directory as their Home share.