[Samba] Can print when logged in as domain user

Joris Heinrich jhn at malin-easy.de
Sat Oct 23 03:12:29 MDT 2010

Hallo,

we planing to set up an samba in our environment. 10-15 Users should get
access to only one share. They working with photoshop CS3 - CS4. It is
possible to setup smb.conf for exclusive access on files. We notice,
that all user can work on a file at same time. it is necessary for us,
that the first user can work on file and the second get only read
access. We have played with some different settings on lock file options
but no configuration produce necessary succes.

has somone an working example in its environment an can me point in
right direction?

Thanks and regards

jhn