[Samba] New to Linux and Samba

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Thu Oct 14 00:13:31 MDT 2010

Change available = No to available= YES

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24
72076 Tübingen

Tel.: 07071/206-463, Fax: 07071/206-499
eMail: mueller at tropenklinik.de
Internet: www.tropenklinik.de
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: samba-bounces at lists.samba.org [mailto:samba-bounces at lists.samba.org] Im Auftrag von Michael Schmid
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010 03:17
An: samba at lists.samba.org
Betreff: [Samba] New to Linux and Samba

I can't seem to get Samba working correctly, when I set it up with SWAT I am able to see the server from my windows p.c. but when I try to connect, I just get the following error message. I attached my config file. Hopefully someone can help. It seems pretty simple but I just don't understand enough about this to figure it out on my own. Some basic info: I'm using Fedora 13, I installed samba-3.5.2-60.fc13(x86_64) using the package manager.

Thanks
Michael