[Samba] New to Linux and Samba

Michael Schmid Michael_S8 at VERIFONE.com
Wed Oct 13 19:16:38 MDT 2010

I can't seem to get Samba working correctly, when I set it up with SWAT
I am able to see the server from my windows p.c. but when I try to
connect, I just get the following error message. I attached my config
file. Hopefully someone can help. It seems pretty simple but I just
don't understand enough about this to figure it out on my own. Some
basic info: I'm using Fedora 13, I installed samba-3.5.2-60.fc13(x86_64)
using the package manager.

Thanks
Michael