[Samba] New to Linux and Samba

Michael Schmid Michael_S8 at VERIFONE.com
Fri Oct 15 11:03:15 MDT 2010

I tried this and it did not help. I also disabled the firewall as well.
I believe my issue for some reason is deeper then the user login
permissions.  Because I don't even get the login request, when I try to
connect from my windows p.c. Just the standard windows error pop-up
window, with the message the host that I want to connect to.

//<host> Not accessible. You might not have permission to use.... The
account is not authorized to log in from this station

Thanks
Michael