[Samba] re. 3.4.9 printing addprinter command reparse doesn't see new printer

Jack Downes jax at nwmt.us
Mon Oct 4 16:30:03 MDT 2010

?  I didn't hijack a thread...  this is a mailing list.  All I did was
hit reply list to a random email, cleaned out the messages & subject and
started a new thread.  How is that wrong..?

I did try your suggestion, and it doesn't do anything but interrupt the
operation... and I get an "Operation could not be completed error."
Which makes sense...