[Samba] RECOVER FILE DAEMON SMBD SAMBA

Tiago Damasceno ::: TDA INFORMÁTICA tiago at tdaconsultoriadigital.com.br
Wed Jun 16 14:52:40 MDT 2010

Hello!

Accidentally deletes the file daemon, / usr / lib / samba / classic / smbd.
Now I can not start Samba, Samba reinstalling again in the newer version I
would lose my settings? It will overwrite existing files or just bring back
the excluded?

I use a distribution derived from Suse, when I try to install the yast he
asks that some libraries are installed:
*libstdc + +
**libstdc + +-devel
**yast2-packagemanager
**yast2-devel-packagemanager │*

This server have a service of Oracle database running on it, to install
these library will occur some side effect to my server?

Thanks for your help, thank you in advance

--

Tiago Damasceno
E-mail: tiago at tdainformatica.com.br
Telefone: +55 86 3315 2819 / 9451 9892