[Samba] Problem with adding printers

Sigmar Muuga meediake at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:18:28 MDT 2010

I forgot to attach the configuration:

[global]
       workgroup = XXX
       netbios name = YYY
       server string = cool server
       interfaces = 192.168.2.0/24
       encrypt passwords = Yes
       log level = 2
       log file = /var/log/samba/machines/%m.log
       os level = 64

       logon script = logon.bat
       logon path = \\%L\profiles\%U
       logon drive = k:
       logon home = \\%L\%U

       preferred master = Yes
       local master = Yes
       domain master = Yes
       domain logons = yes
       wins support = Yes
       hosts allow = 192.168.1., 192.168.2., 127.0.0.1
       security = user
       winbind use default domain = Yes
       smb passwd file = /usr/local/private/smbpasswd
       socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_KEEPALIVE IPTOS_LOWDELAY
SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192
       enable privileges = No
       set acls = Yes