[Samba] Problem with adding printers

Sigmar Muuga meediake at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:16:30 MDT 2010

Hello!
I am using FreeBSD and I have installed samba-3.3.13 on it. I have
configured it to work as a PDC. Everyting works fine except the case
when user wants to add a printer on some Windows XP machine.
When browsing and selecting a printer from the network and trying to
add it, all users get the message:
"You do not have sufficient access to your computer to connect to the
selected printer".

It worked before when I used samba-3.1 or older. After reinstalling
the new FreeBSD 8.1 with samba-3.3.13 it does not work anymore.

Anybody has some ideas, thougths?

Best regards,
Sigmar