[Samba] How to get Default builtins added?

Linda Walsh samba at tlinx.org
Mon Sep 14 21:11:48 MDT 2009

FYI -- I tried adding then with pdbedit but it said they don't exist
in /etc/passwd -- but they 'do'...just with not the same exact names.

I was going to use the 'map' command to map the names from the tdbsam
to the unix side, but I have to get them into the tdb sam first.

Also, I really wasn't clear about how I am to add the principles --
I know the form of the sids, but isn't a large part of it to be
filled in by the samba-server when I add the user?

tnx
-l