[Samba] Desiring to set up Windows Vista and Linux Fedora Core 4

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 08:35:50 MDT 2009

Hi

2009/10/3 Barry L. Bond <bbond at cfl.rr.com>:
[...]
>     I have added hosts allow with 192.168.1 and 192.168.2.  I have
> experimented with a few things.  I have looked at
> http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=2556 and even read

This fedoraforums thread is about connecting to Windows from the Linux
machine.  Based on what you say below it looks like you want the
opposite, i.e. connect from the Windows machine to the Linux machine
in order to print.

> something about making the network communication in Vista be LM as well as
> NTLM...

You might want to add a bit more context for people who did not see or
do not remember the rest of this thread.