[Samba] performance problem with 3.2.8: unbuffered reads for some users

Wed Mar 4 14:10:54 GMT 2009

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 02:50:59PM +0100, Alexander 'Leo' Bergolth wrote:
> My test case was just reading the firefox LICENSE file, which isn't in
> use by any other user. I can reproduce this behavior with arbitrary
> other files.

Ah, sorry, missed that part. Please send your smb.conf file
and a debug level 10 log of the whole unbuffered session.

Thanks,

Volker

P.S: You don't happen to have "oplocks = no" on some share
definition?