[Samba] dabase file and oplocks

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Wed Sep 24 14:15:37 GMT 2008

I've tried to use the options sync always and strict sync, but nothing
changed. I compiled the 3.2.4 on the linux client machine and mounted the
exported file system using cifs, but nothing changed. Still the data on the
server is corrupted, as the program cannot get the lock on the files.
I've also tried to swtich on and off the oplocks, without any difference. In
the previous versions of samba (3.0.2) it worked, so I don't understand what
could be the different configuration. Anyone has an idea?

Thanks,
Luca